An historic property in Black Rock, this building has been standing since the year 1900. 1920 Niagara offers a fully remodeled, move-in-ready space fitted with 1, 2, or 3 bedroom apartments. The space is proximate to the Buffalo I-190 and just a block over from Hertel Avenue.
- Property Type: Residential
- Units Available: 10
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, or 3 bedroom apartments available.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Lot Size / Acreage: 17,080 square feet
Price Upon Request
Lot Size: 0.12 AC
Property Type: Multi Family
Property Subtype: Apartments
Year Built: 1900
Apartment Style: Low Rise
Parking Ratio: 0.29/1,000 SF
- Property Purchased: 2019 at less than 20% occupancy
- Full scale rehabilitation completed: 2020
- Interesting Fact: Cedarland successfully stabilized this historic building into 11 market rate apartments, after years of underutilization.
- Project management: Connor Neil