Class A Building
Designed by local firm Bley & Lyman for John H. Eckhardt, this corner building is one of the most significant early Art-Moderne buildings surviving in Buffalo. Broadway Fillmore is located just east of Downtown Buffalo. Also known historically as Polonia, the neighborhood has many rich historical assets, such as the Central Terminal, Broadway Market and St. Ann’s Church and Shrine. There are also several active community organizations, urban farms, theaters, and faith-based groups working to restore the neighborhood.
- Property Type: Commercial
- Lot Size / Acreage: 39,000 Sq. Feet
- Maximum Square Footage Available: 20,000
- Minimum Divisible Square Feet: 10,000
- Parking: Parking Available